Summer. The best time of the year. Bright and bold colors and everything fun makes summer such a blast. Why not decorate your room with summer-inspired decor that is also handmade to create that summer vibe and energy inside a tight space. Pineapples are a great way to cool off, and their bright colors make a perfect choice for when creating DIY room decor!
DIY Summer Room Decor
Here is one piece of DIY Summer Room Decor that I would like to share with you:
- For a simple pineapple design like the one above, you must draw a pineapple with pencil lightly on whatever material. (canvas, cardstock, etc.)
- Then you must grab some masking tape or washi tape and place it in a criss cross pattern how ever you would like to.
- Then paint over the masking tape and on to the material and make sure to only paint on the pineapple.
- After you have finished doing that, peel off the masking tape to get a classy grid pattern.
- Enjoy your new pineapple room decor!
If you have any questions, please contact me!