Summer. The best time of the year. Bright and bold colors and everything fun makes summer such a blast. Why not decorate your room with summer-inspired decor that is also handmade to create that summer vibe and energy inside a tight space. Pineapples are a great way to cool off, and their bright colors make a perfect choice for when creating DIY room decor!
DIY Summer Room Decor
Here is one piece of DIY Summer Room Decor that I would like to share with you:
- For a simple pineapple design like the one above, you must draw a pineapple with pencil lightly on whatever material. (canvas, cardstock, etc.)
- Then you must grab some masking tape or washi tape and place it in a criss cross pattern how ever you would like to.
- Then paint over the masking tape and on to the material and make sure to only paint on the pineapple.
- After you have finished doing that, peel off the masking tape to get a classy grid pattern.
- Enjoy your new pineapple room decor!
If you have any questions, please contact me!
Time to get off of your couch, and go get ready for school. 3 months of summer is now over, and now we must get back in gear for the 2017-2018 school year.
Back to School!
Yes, I know. It is only July 20th, but all these back to school videos are coming out and I decided to write about a topic that most kids hate. It is a new school year, and it might just be me, but I really want to get a fresh start and be organized this whole school year. Never forget, you’re going to school for a reason. It is mandatory because it will help you succeed in life. You may not know this yet, but the future that lays ahead of you will require at least some education. So, get organized, and get ready for the 2017-2018 school year! Here I have some tips for staying organized for school:
- always be on time; leave for school so that you will have at least five minutes to get to class
- pack your bag and finish all your homework the night before
- give yourself a schedule and make sure to follow it
- turn off all electronic devices while doing homework
- start homework right when you get home and treat yourself when you have finished
- write to do lists when you have a lot to do
- don’t be afraid to ask questions
Hey there! I’m Annabelle and I have created this wonderful blog to share a variety of topics that I’m interested in. For instance, I love to keep up to date about the different trends going around. I also enjoy rearranging my room and working on hands on projects including making slime and completing different DIY’s. People have always told me that I’m a fine writer, so I decided to create this blog and write about my different passions and more. I hope you enjoy reading my blog! Continue down to read more of my blog.