Time to get off of your couch, and go get ready for school. 3 months of summer is now over, and now we must get back in gear for the 2017-2018 school year.
Back to School!
Yes, I know. It is only July 20th, but all these back to school videos are coming out and I decided to write about a topic that most kids hate. It is a new school year, and it might just be me, but I really want to get a fresh start and be organized this whole school year. Never forget, you’re going to school for a reason. It is mandatory because it will help you succeed in life. You may not know this yet, but the future that lays ahead of you will require at least some education. So, get organized, and get ready for the 2017-2018 school year! Here I have some tips for staying organized for school:
- always be on time; leave for school so that you will have at least five minutes to get to class
- pack your bag and finish all your homework the night before
- give yourself a schedule and make sure to follow it
- turn off all electronic devices while doing homework
- start homework right when you get home and treat yourself when you have finished
- write to do lists when you have a lot to do
- don’t be afraid to ask questions